By using the Services, You agree that You are competent to contract and are at least 18 years of age. However, if You are below the age of 18 years, you may avail the Services under the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian.
You agree that You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself at the time of registration for any of the Services or at anytime so required thereafter (“Registration Data”).
Usage Guidelines and Restrictions
You agree that the Services are for Your personal use and You shall not host display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You have no right or contains any video, photographs, or images of any third-party person or group of persons without their consent (including minors represented by their parents / guardians);
- is misleading, abusive, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically objectionable, sexually explicit, bigotry, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, or unsolicited mass mailing or ‘spamming’;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets, invasion of rights of privacy including but not limited to unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent of Bread of Life such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Website;
- interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
- harms minors in any way;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person or group of persons;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; providing or creating computer viruses
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
- is false, inaccurate or misleading and which may create any such liability for Assurance or cause Assurance to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its internet service providers (IPS) or other suppliers;
You further agree that You shall not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm, hacking tool or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process or technology for the purpose of hacking, accessing, acquiring, copying, mining or monitoring any portion of the Website or any Content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Assurance reserve the right to bar any such activity.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website, or any network connected to the Website. You shall not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information of any other User, including but not limited to any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit any or all of the Services or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Assurance or its brand name or domain name, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Assurance or its members or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of Assurance’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill.
You agree that You shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or Assurance’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Assurance
You shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send Assurance, on or through any of the Services offered on or through the Website.
You shall not engage in any transaction, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law of India or Your respective domestic laws, including prevailing exchange control laws or regulations and / or international law.
You agree that under no circumstances shall Assurance be liable to You or any third party for any modification or termination of Your access to the Services, or for Your inability to recover any User Content.
Assurance, its affiliates, suppliers, and their respective members, trustees, employees, and agents shall not be held liable for any indirect, speculative, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, which may include but not be limited to loss or theft of data, failure in the Services, business interruptions, and loss of profits, revenues or data or any other financial loss, regardless of whether such persons had advance notice of the possibility of any such damages. To the extent permitted by law, Assurance, its suppliers, members, trustees, employees, and agent’s liability shall not exceed the amount paid by the User for the purpose of availing the Services.
Assurance shall not be liable for any third-party content, actions, services; or links to third-party websites on the Website, which are not under the control of Assurance. You are advised to exercise discretion while relying on the same.
Representations and Warranties
The Services and content thereto made available to You through the Website or otherwise are provided to You on an ‘as is’ basis, without representations or warranties of any kind. Assurance disclaims all representations and warranties whether expressed or implied, oral or written with respect to the Services or content thereto, whether alleged to arise by operation of law, by reason of custom, usage or otherwise.
Assurance further makes no representation or warranty with respect to the quality, value, scalability, functionality, accuracy, authenticity, title and non-infringement of the content or Services offered on the Website or otherwise.
You shall own all right, title and interest including all intellectual property rights to Your User Content. Assurance shall not be responsible for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights in the User Content posted by You on the Website/App, in Your private messages or otherwise.
Governing Law and Arbitration
Subject to the above, the competent courts at Bengaluru City, India alone shall have the jurisdiction over issues arising out of this Agreement.
Any provision of this Agreement that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining portions hereof or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.